POLICY OF HEALTH AND SAFETY
SANIPRO is committed to working in security in the world, to protect delia health of its employees, its suppliers, its customers, the community and the environment in which it operates.
The document is a framework for setting and reviewing OH&S objectives (Occupational Health and Safety).
For this purpose SANIPRO:
- He insists on training and information for staff;
- It establishes rules and procedures of security for safe behavior;
- Designs and builds plants and equipment in accordance aile regulations;
- It uses and maintains Ie work equipment, dry conditions of the project;
- Monitors and continuously improves activity and safety programs to prevent accidents, injuries 0 occupational diseases;
- It agrees to comply with all applicable legislation on safety and health at work and standards of the group;
- It allocates resources and apply management models to implement this policy.